Monday 30 September 2013

my cat lemon

my cat lemon,
is a big exception,
to cats of the sleepy sort.

jumps like a monkey,
reacts like donkey,
he is quite tall not short.

some times a sleepy head,
he rolls on the bed,
my friend said he is quite active.

he is quite small,
just a year that's all,
he is cute and attractive.

he bites me all the time,
his nature is sour like lime,
that is why we call him lemon.

he eats and scratches,
food he catches,
he could sometimes be a little demon.

he sleeps with me,
you could come home and see,
and he just loves our peacock feathers.

he claws and claws,
you should see him jump i saw,
he just spoils all the leathers.


                                                                                                                                    - utsa

1 comment: